The Cottage Floorplan at Sovereign Still
Back in 1934 Gershwin arrived in the Lowcountry and recited, “Summertime and the livin’ is easy.” That lyric resonates with us as we sit amongst the peace and quiet of sitting on the back screen porch, looking over Sovereign Still’s beautiful neighborhood pond.
Our newest home at Sovereign Still is the brand new Cottage floorplan, a 3,000 square foot 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a full porch in the front, and screened porch in the back overlooking the beforementioned neighborhood pond and fountain. Unique to this home, it also features a FROG/4th bedroom.
The downstairs has a spacious open living area with chef’s kitchen featuring quartz countertops, custom painted cabinets, Bosch appliances, backsplash and doors. On the first floor, there is also a dining room/study, laundry room and pantry, and upstairs there is a large loft area and two bedrooms with jack & jill bathroom. The attached two car garage is available to be finished with or without a bathroom.
The Cottage floorplan is also available on our Build On Your Lot catalog. Learn more here.
606 Bootlegger is Available now
If you are interested in more information or would like to schedule a personal guided tour to see Sovereign Still, contact Randall Sandin at 843.209.9667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor gas grill line
- Outdoor shower hook-up
- Brick rowlock on front porch
- Fiber cement siding
- 30 year architectural shingles
- 3 outside hose-bibs
- Professionally designed landscape plan with full yard irrigation
- 2 car garages with wi-fi controlled garage door openers & keyless entry pad
- Raised slab foundation and more.
- Hardwoods floors in all downstairs living areas
- High quality carpet with 8 lb. pad
- 10′ first floor & 9′ second floor ceilings
- 7″ first floors/5″ second floor baseboards
- Multiple crown & door/window trim options
- Custom wood front door
- Gas fireplace with mantle & surround
- Each New Leaf home receives a home automation system so you can control many items from your phone such as your thermostat, garage doors, select light locations, door lock along with a doorbell camera. This is the brains to run your home and is expandable for many other options.